Friday, October 24, 2008
A mixed bag....
Today, we went to get another ultrasound to see if things had changed since Wednesday morning. What a welcome relief to see that it hasn't. Of course, things are still very concerning....not the ideal place to be at 28 weeks and 3 days. But the fact that things haven't changed is still good news. The bad news isn't really bad, per se, but not fabulous. I've been having regular contractions every morning since Thursday and have had to have the Terb for 3 straight mornings in a row. This is not my favorite drug. It makes me feel jittery and nervous and I have a difficult time feeling in control. The only thing that really helps is having Dave hold my hand. He's been a trooper.....I can't even begin to say enough about how lucky I am to have such a devoted, sweet, caring, and patient husband to help me through this. I can't imagine having to do this alone. I'm not sure I'd be this far if I did. He's getting really good at pep talks.....before we know it, he'll be on the motivational speakers line up. What fun that would be!! At any rate, I'm very grateful for him. I'm very blessed to have found him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment